Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Premiere Post...I'm quite excited. :D

Okay...so this website was borne out of me not being able to sleep until I got the idea out of my head. You see...I was watching Last Call with Carson Daly (I know) and Lizzy Caplan was on and she mentioned that when her dad's girlfriend was trying to bond with her she said, "You know I dated a bisexual man..." I didn't really hear the rest because in my head I was thinking why was she trying to bond with you by sharing her experience with a bisexual man? Are you bisexual? That would be awesome, because...you're awesome if you know what I mean.

My brain then went to, "What if someone kept an account of all potentially queer celebrities?" There's PerezHilton of course but that site is annoying to say the least. And it's about all celebrity gossip whereas this little ol' blog of mine is JUST about all the queer-tinged moments that celebrities say or do. In other words...if you're like me...all the things you're interested in.

As for the name of this blog "Homo or No Homo" it was chosen because it rhymed and also if you say it the right way it's like you're saying Deal or No Deal. It's not meant to malign bisexuals like some people in our community are doing.

Now that I've shared with you why this blog exists, please enjoy these pictures of Jessica Biel with a girl!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jessica is definitely gay; but can we talk about that ass for a minute. Damn! Almost puts the Carmen ass scene to shame, almost.

homo.or.no said...

Holy fuck, I don't want to sound like a creeper but I want to---actually that would make me sound like a creeper. Never mind! Let's just say it involves her (and her ass), a bed and some chocolate/maple syrup/whipped cream type of dessert.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog idea - keep it up. Infotainment

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you've seen the infamous clip of Jessica feeling Maria Menounos' ass at the Golden Globes.
Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQghj98s2BY

homo.or.no said...

Thank you for reminding me about that! How could I forget? I'm going to post it right now.

Smiles!